Sunday, March 3, 2013

Double Slit

  photo IMG_3875_zps60249973.jpg

  photo IMG_3870_zps86b1db0c.jpg


Hola Hola,

         This skirt was like a treasure hunt. It took me a while to find one. That double slit makes this outfit an extreme attention grabber. Talk about "all eyes on me." All I was bearing is a bit of midriff and legs which I feel great to show off since I have been busting my ass to tone them. Hey girl if you got it, flaunt it! There will be a day when we can no longer get away with wearing things like this....so take advantage and show your beautiful curves.

 photo IMG_3868_zps845d5a65.jpg

 photo IMG_3866_zps66f5dfb2.jpg





Hola Hola Chicas,

       Esta faldita fue como una busqueda de un tesoro ya que me dio trabajo encontrarla. Esa doble rendija hace que este traje sea capturador de atención extrema. Era como "todos los ojos en mí." Todo lo que estaba mostrando era un poco de pansita y las piernas que me siento muy bien de mostrar ya que he estado matandome en tonificarlos. Hey girl, si lo tienes, pues muestralo! Habrá un día en que ya no puedremos usar ropa como esta .... así que aproveche y muestra tus curvas hermosas.

  photo IMG_3900_zps6074af90.jpg

 photo IMG_3878_zpsd88e0863.jpg

 photo IMG_3876_zps812997b0.jpg

top: bloom
bag: tj maxx (Olivia + Joy)
 Necklace: forever21

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You look so amazing. Stunning.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy like your outfits. :}

    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete