Monday, February 8, 2016

Red, Red Wine

 photo IMG_2984_zpsevcwedl4.jpg

 photo IMG_2981_zpsmyv8ht0m.jpg

 photo IMG_2986_zpsy5kflqz3.jpg






Hello Loves,

        It's my day off and on those days I take advantage and film as much as I can. And after yesterdays game, Im sure everyone else needs this day off. 
        Im so proud of my self!! I been so good with my post that I have seen it reflect in my Instagram followers. So that alone keeps me motivated to keep the post coming. I have even thought about starting to make some of this post in spanish as well. One step at a time.
      This dress has been sitting in my closet for a while. I know that this will be the last day that I wear it. It was a struggle trying to get it on almost make me break a sweat. NOT CUTE. The struggle was even worse trying to take it off. But once on, it was beautiful. The dress is from HotMiamiStyles.com  . The heels, to your surprised, they are from Forever21.com . What do you think of this look?

Xo Cari
        


 photo IMG_2976_zpswgb5oy93.jpg

 photo IMG_2974_zpsk6qayl74.jpg

 photo IMG_2972_zpsyrnciepl.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment