Saturday, February 6, 2016

White Out

 photo IMG_2903_zpse07wvyby.jpg

 photo IMG_2914_zpsxbgijdft.jpg

 photo IMG_2916_zps2a7pk5nr.jpg


Hello Loves,

     It's now Saturday, Hubby's post-surgery day 3. He had a painful day 2 and I know that with surgeries the second day is usually the toughest. From this point on eh should be getting better. I still have nurse duties so I try to keep busy on time off with other things that need to get done by weekends end. 
    So today I wore this high-waisted pants from HotMiamiStyles.com which I love. They are a bit see-through and you definitely can't war polka-dot bikinis. These pants require some more nude and a whole lot thinner. I absolutely love the fit. The top was just a regular white top and the fabulous cardigan is from MoonCats.com . They got the most fabulous 100% Cashmere pieces. It's so soft. Yet again, yall already know where the heels are from. Lola be giving me that shopaholic fix. 

Xo, Cari

 photo IMG_2906_zpsa8p4ycu7.jpg

 photo IMG_2934_zpsmbe7mjwf.jpg

 photo IMG_2906_zpsa8p4ycu7.jpg

 photo IMG_2938_zps9refhjbc.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment