Friday, April 15, 2016

I been Hacked !!!!

 photo IMG_3515_zps4ktfl5go.jpg

 photo IMG_3520_zpsz57ldgig.jpg





Hello Loves,

    I don't know why anyone would want to hack into my photo bucket. I had someone attempt to access my account and failed and then 10 minutes later they successfully changed the password to my account. I was in shock as to who would have the need for my account. That account is where I hold all the pictures that are placed on this blog. I have no clue, do you?

Stay Safe,
Cari

Hola Amores,

   No se porque alguien trataría de obtener my cuenta de Photobucket. Alguien intento tomar acceso de mi cuenta tratando de poner la clave y no pudo, diez minutos desees logro cambiar mi clave por completo. No tengo ninguna idea porque esta persona necesita las fotos, que son las mismas que pongo en este blog. Tu tienes alguna idea?

Hasta la próxima,
Cari
 photo IMG_3522_zps7catzqov.jpg

 photo IMG_3524_zpsbraiaihf.jpg

TOP: FOREVER21
Jeans: FashionNova.com
Heels: LolaShoetique.com



No comments:

Post a Comment